Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 12, 2012

LG Viper may be available in Sprint locations starting April 22

LG Viper

Sprint has already announced that the LG Viper pre-orders will begin tomorrow, but what they managed to leave out was the actual date it would arrive in stores. The only information given was that it would be later this month, but the folks at Engadget received a tip today that puts it in store on April 22. This date could make sense being as it would be 10 days after the start of the pre-order, and it falls on a Sunday which is a common day for new phones to enter the market. While this is still unofficial at this point, we can cross our fingers that it is the day, and Sprint will make it official soon as well.

Source: Engadget



easy shred licks college photography classes photography course reviews

1 comments:

gman said...

that’s not a bad idea on Sprint’s part so they can keep their customers from defecting to other carriers for 4G and bring some other over who’s contracts are expiring in order to get new customers. Unlimited 4G would come in handy for me and watching HD live and recorded TV with my DISH Remote Access app. I watch a lot of 3G with AT&T right now, which is grandfathered as unlimited for now. Since 4G would give me faster HD streaming from my Sling Adapter I would benefit from a Sprint 4G plan. I’ll tell my DISH co-workers about this great deal.

Post a Comment